General Radiology Job In Tallahassee, Florida
Partnership Opportunity for Radiologist in Florida CPH# JOB-2645131Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
This partnership-track position offers a generous compensation package and bonuses. You will also receive medical benefits, life insurance/disability, 10 weeks of vacation, relocation assistance, a sign-on, CME time, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance with tail.
Called 'Silicon Valley South' for the proliferation of tech companies, Tallahassee's tree-lined streets and dignified architecture give the city a welcoming southern feel. The city has a lower cost of living than the national average, access to the beach, and multiple universities.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, please contact Eric Gant Jr at 954.837.2756 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2645131.
- Partnership after 2 years
- Incredibly stable private practice in business 59 years
- 10 weeks of vacation to start
- Body Imaging focused position
- No required night or weekend call
- 2021 fellows will be reviewed
- No state income tax
- Metro area with cultural amenities aplenty
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.