Pediatric Ophthalmology Job In Detroit, Michigan
Pediatric Ophthalmologist needed for a locum opportunity in Michigan
This job was posted 4 days ago. Be one of the first 5 applicants.
Job Quick Facts
* Specialty: Pediatric Ophthalmology
* Facility Location: Detroit, MI
* Board Requirement: BC
* Fellowship preferred
* License Requirement: MI
* Service Setting: Inpatient
* Reason for Coverage: Vacancy - Long Term Permanent Search
* Coverage Type: Call Only
* Coverage Period: Oct. 1, 2020 - Sept. 30, 2021
* Call Schedule: 24 hr Call; 7 days/week
* Call Type: Beeper
* Call Response Time: 1 hr
* Locums Call is for: Both
* Phone Consults: 2-4 per day
* Patients Seen: 9+ per week
* Skills Required:
- Gen. Pediatric Care: Adolescent, Children, Critical Care, Infants
- Neonatal Care: Level 1 Nursery, Routine Newborn Care
* Other info:
- Mostly consults with members of the Hospital medical staff regarding the conditions of their patients’ ophthalmologic conditions.
- Provider shall honor all requests for urgent and/or emergent consultations and support services, telephone consultations, telemedicine consultations, as well as in person responses for urgent/emergent patient conditions
* Travel, lodging and malpractice insurance covered
Adelphi Medical Staffing places physicians, physician assistants and nurse practitioners for healthcare employers nationwide. We place both full-time and locum tenets opportunities.
Behind every placement is a staff member dedicated to getting it right. Our team of recruiters, consultants and support staff ensures that every provider and client receives excellent customer service. Connecting with each provider’s unique story so that they can find the right job for their lifestyle separates us from other staffing firms.
Learn more at AdelphiMedicalStaffing.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.