Vascular Surgery Job In Indiana
Vascular Surgeon Needed In Northern IndianaNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
Northern Indiana based Medical Group is seeking a BE/BC Fellowship trained Vascular Surgeon.?
- Hospital is a Level III trauma center.?
- There is a strong primary care referral base and strong sub-specialty base.?
- You can build a vascular surgical program and have very good collegial relationship with Vascular Interventional Radiologists and General Surgeon partners.?
- The practice will be 100% Vascular but you may perform some general surgery if you so desire.?
- Call would be 1:4 or less with no trauma calls.?
- Collaborative relationship with ER, Intensivists and Hospitalists.
- Dedicated OR time.?
- There is a da Vinci Xi and Fixed Hybrid OR?s.
- Hospital earned the Joint Commission?s Gold Seal of Approval and the American Heart Association/American Stroke Association?s Heart-Check mark for Advanced Certification for Primary Stroke Centers
- Located 90 minutes east of Chicago in Northern Indiana.
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.