Family Medicine Job In New Mexico
Family Medicine Albuquerque And Santa Fe, NmNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Paul Smallwood: Sign in to view
This Healthcare System in New Mexico is a locally owned, not-for-profit healthcare system of?nine hospitals, a statewide health plan, and a growing multi-specialty medical group. The group has an opportunity available for a Family Medicine physician to join them.
- 34 hours of direct patient care, 6 hours of administrative time per week
- 16-18 patients per day
- Practice call (telephone call) in rotation with the group
- Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH) support consists of clinical pharmacists, behavioral health clinicians, case managers, RN/MA support along with Advanced Practice Clinicians
- 4-day workweek options
Benefits are effective on day one (for .45 FTE and above) and include:
- Leading compensation
- Full medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Life insurance and short/long term disability programs
- Flexible spending accounts (FSAs)
- Wellness programs
- Vacation Time
- Retirement plans, including matching employer contributions
- Continuing Medical Education Allowance
- Student Loan Forgiveness Eligible (PSLF)
About New Mexico
New Mexico's unique blend of Spanish, Mexican, and Native American influences contributes to a culturally rich lifestyle. Add in Albuquerque's International Balloon Fiesta, Los Alamos' nuclear scientists, Roswell's visitors from outer space, and Santa Fe's artists, and you get an eclectic mix of people, places, and experiences that make this state great.
Cities in New Mexico are continually ranked among the nation's best places to work and live by Forbes magazine, Kiplinger's Personal Finance, and other corporate and government relocation managers like Worldwide ERC.
New Mexico offers endless recreational opportunities to explore and enjoy an active lifestyle. Venture off the beaten path, challenge your body in the elements, or open yourself up to the expansive sky. From hiking, golfing, and biking to skiing, snowboarding, and boating, it's all available among our beautiful wonders of the west.
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.