Breast Surgery Job In Indiana
Breast Surgeon Sought For Northern Indiana - Student Loan Repay & Signing BonusNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Paul Smallwood: Sign in to view
Indiana-based Health Network is seeking to recruit a BC/BE Fellowship Trained Breast Surgeon to join their growing multidisciplinary team.
- Large Multi-Specialty Group practice in Northeastern Indiana
- A dynamic team of breast navigators, specialty-trained nurses, and advanced practice providers
- Diagnostic Imaging on site
- High-risk genetic counseling and testing
- Medical and radiation oncology services
- Cancer rehabilitation
- Generous compensation plan with productivity Incentive
- Healthcare benefits include medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Medical Education Debt Repayment, Commencement Bonus, Relocation Assistance
- CME allowance and time off
- Retirement Plan
- Rated #1 city in Indiana to raise your kids
- The second-largest city in Indiana with a population of 360,000+
- Named All-American City Award and a City of Livability
- Always ranked in the top 10 Lowest Cost of Living cities in the country
- 10-minute drive to work ? no traffic!
- Close to Indianapolis (two hours), Chicago, Cincinnati, and Detroit (three hours)
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.