Urology Job In Kentucky
Urology In South Central Kentucky 60-min From Nashville - Shareholder OptionNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Paul Smallwood: Sign in to view
A South Central Kentucky-based multi-specialty medical group completely owned by physicians is searching for two BC/BE Urologists to join their established group of Urologists to meet the tremendous growth in patient volume.
- The Urology Department consists of 4 Urologists and 2 ARNPs
- 1:4 Call Schedule (current schedule - go to 1:3 when physician resigns)
- Allscripts EMR is utilized
- Urology Department - Ambulatory Surgery Center Accreditation
- Robotic Surgery da Vinci Surgical System
- Warren County serves a population base of 120,460, experiencing a 5.9% growth.
- Income Guarantee, production bonus, and excellent fringe benefit package; physicians are eligible to become a shareholder of the medical group after the first year
- The cost of living is below the national average.
- It offers access to extensive arts and entertainment venues, including SKYPAC, The Bowling Green Western Symphony Orchestra, year-round festivals, and proximity to Nashville, TN.
- Convenient access to the international airport in Nashville, Tennessee, approximately one hour away
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.