Urology Job In Illinois
Urolology - Call Is 1:6 - Central IllinoisNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Paul Smallwood: Sign in to view
A physician group in Central Illinois is seeking a BE/BC Urologist for a full-time, permanent, and employed position. Incoming physicians will join a Urology department at a 430+ bed hospital, a Level I Trauma Center. The hospital employs many physicians across all specialties to ensure collaboration and a built-in referral base. Join a health system that ranks one of America's 50 Best Hospitals by Healthgrades.
- Call shared equally, 1:6
- Join a group of six general practice Urologists
- The full breadth of Urology available
- Two da Vinci Xi Robotic Systems are available but not mandatory
- Build the practice you want
- Surgeries are performed at the hospital's main campus and a new, 23,000-square-foot ASC in the same town.
- State-of-the-art Cancer Center
- Potential for academic and research affiliation with a nearby College of Medicine
- NO J1 visa support.
- Offering a leading compensation and benefits.
About Central Illinois
Central Illinois is a region of the U.S. state of Illinois that consists of the entire central third of the state, divided from north to south. Also known as the Heart of Illinois, it is characterized by small towns and mid-sized cities. Agriculture, mainly corn and soybeans, educational institutions, and manufacturing centers figure prominently. Major cities include Peoria, Springfield (the state capital), Decatur, Quincy, Champaign-Urbana, Bloomington-Normal, Galesburg, and Danville.
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.