OB/GYN Job In Massachusetts
Obgyn Physician - Central Massachusetts - New Maternity CenterNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Paul Smallwood: Sign in to view
Exciting opportunities exist for an energetic, well-qualified OB/GYN to join our multi-specialty medical group. The ideal candidate will be a skilled OB/GYN who is very comfortable with a full scope practice. We are situated in a beautiful New England community located only 60 miles from Boston, MA. The ideal candidate will enjoy practicing in a collaborative, collegial and supportive setting with a strong emphasis on quality care and customer service.
- Full scope OB/GYN practice
- Pediatric Hospitalist managed nursery
- Newly renovated practice suite and maternity center
- Collegial group practice with a large referral base
- Excellent support staff that allow you to practice at the top of your licenses
- 1:4 Call
- Generous sign-on bonus
- Relocation allowance
- Tuition loan assistance opportunity
Competitive compensation and benefit package including:
- Market-leading Initial Base Salary
- Productivity Incentive plan
- Retirement savings plans (403b and 457b)
- Employment benefits: Health and dental, disability insurance, life insurance, vacation
- Malpractice Insurance
- CME allowance/time?
A safe and friendly family-oriented community that offers lots of outdoor recreation, The city boasts 21,000+ residents and is only 60 miles to Boston and 30 miles to Worcester, the state?s second largest city.
Just 15 minutes from Wachusett Mountain Ski Area and just 20 minutes in the opposite direction are a variety of apple farms, pumpkin patches, hiking trails, abundant lakes and other outdoor recreation. Gardner and surrounding towns have an affordable cost-of-living and well-regarded public and private schools.
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.