OB/GYN Job In Indiana
South Bend, In - University-affiliated Ob/gyn Practice - Leading SalaryNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Paul Smallwood: Sign in to view
An established, Indiana University-affiliated Obstetrics & Gynecology practice located in South Bend, IN would like to hire an additional OB/GYN. Join an extremely supportive group of doctors, midwives, and office staff, and close collaboration with MFM, GynONC, and UroGYN teams!
- Office located inside the hospital
- Good mix of obstetrics and gynecology with an abundance of gynecological surgery and call of 1:5
- Deliver your own OB patients or turn to the OB Hospitalists on a case-by-case basis
- Beautiful labor & delivery suites with 24/7 in-house anesthesia & Level II NICU
- Brand new state-of-the-art surgical suites with the latest technology & DaVinci Robotic Surgery
- Teaching of residents, medical students, and supervision of post-graduate trainees, if desired
- Blue Distinction Center + Maternity Care Program
- Designated Baby-Friendly Birth Facility
Compensation & Benefits
- Market-leading salary and compensation package
- Generous bonus
- Student loan repayment assistance
- Relocation allowance
- CME allowance
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 403(b) and 457(b) Retirement Savings Plans
- Paid Malpractice with Tail Coverage
About Sound Bend, Indiana
South Bend, Indiana is home to several colleges, including the world-renowned University of Notre Dame, providing many options for athletic and cultural events. Combined with the Morris Performing Arts Center in South Bend and the Lerner Theatre in Elkhart, live entertainment is easy to find. A "big little town," South Bend is also home to the South Bend Cubs, a Class-A minor league baseball team. Parks, Potawatomi Zoo, and numerous festivals offer family-friendly fun. Nearby, the sandy shores of Lake Michigan beckon with opportunities for camping, hiking, or just relaxing. And, with Chicago just 90 minutes away by car or rail, options for weekend getaways are endless.
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.