Endocrinology Job In Indiana
Northern Indiana Interviewing For EndocrinologistNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Paul Smallwood: Sign in to view
Seeking a Board Certified/Board Eligible Endocrinologist physician to make a difference in their patients' lives. The candidate will carry on the legacy of the practice located in Northern, Indiana. The busy, established practice is located on the beautiful shores of Lake Michigan, 60 miles southeast of Chicago.
- Clinic hours Monday-Friday, 8 am - 5 pm; outpatient setting.?
- Will see 15-20 patients daily.
- Thyroid Ultrasound and Diabetes type 1 and 2 experience preferred.
- Leadership development through board and committee opportunities.
- Employed position includes a generous salary, signing bonus, retention bonus.
- Comprehensive benefits include malpractice, health, life, dental, vision, LT/LT disability, 401a/ 403b/457b retirement plans, 32 days PTO/CME with expenses, relocation.
- Both experienced candidates and fellow grads are encouraged to apply.?
This is one of the largest Catholic healthcare systems in the Midwest, encompasses 260 practice locations, and employs over 750 physicians, caring for over 3 million patients annually.?Northern Indiana is a desirable community in which to live and work and is located within easy driving distance to Chicago and Indianapolis for all major metro/cultural amenities and international airports for traveling.?Indiana has been designated as one of the nation's top "physician-friendly" states due to its favorable malpractice status.?
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.