General/Adult Psychiatry Job In Cleveland, Ohio
Adult Psychiatrists Needed in Cleveland Heights a Suburb of Cleveland, Ohio CPH# JOB-2671899Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
This employed opportunity has a competitive salary plus incentives. You will also be offered health insurance, long- and short-term disability, 4 weeks of PTO, relocation assistance, CME time and $5K stipend, and a retirement plan.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Brett Jones directly at 203.663.9368 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2671899.
- Minutes from downtown attractions
- Progressive Field and FirstEnergy Stadium, home of the Browns
- Inpatient with option for some IOP
- Child physicians welcome to apply (must be willing to see adult patients)
- Nonprofit and for-profit physician employment plans
- Minimal call scheduled
- Suboxone/buprenorphine waivered
- Residents and fellows accepted
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.