General Surgery Job In Pennsylvania
General Surgery and Colorectal Surgeon Need in Pennsylvania CPH# JOB-2671803Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
This hospital-employed position offers a negotiable base salary plus incentives/bonuses. You will also receive a student loan repayment assistance, sign-on bonus, malpractice insurance, medical and dental benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, CME, a retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with the right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Trevor Jensen at 801.930.3776 or send your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org and refer to job number 2671803.
- World-renowned healthcare provider
- Negotiable salary with incentives/bonuses in place
- Hospital-employed position
- 50 to 75% general and 50 to 25% colorectal surgery
- Join 2 physicians and 2 physician assistants
- Excellent support staff
- Board certified or board eligible
- Work in a large city in western Pennsylvania
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.