Otolaryngology Job In Michigan
Ent Needed For Group Practice In Southern MichiganNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now
- Established practice that currently has 2 ENT, 1 NP , Audiologist and Audiology Tech. ?
- Great support staff & site manager
- Employed by hospital; 36 hours patient care/week + 4 hours admin time
- Guaranteed base salary for 2 years, commencement bonus, relocation allowance and student loan allowance.
- Full medical benefits, PTO-paid time off; CME time off & expense budget.?
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.