Hospitalist Job In Wisconsin
Hospitalist Opening Near Madison, WiNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now
- State-of-the-art facility with clinic, hospital, wellness center and aging services facilities on one campus
- Monday - Friday Schedule
- Shift: 7a-7p in-house, then 7p-7a call backup for APNP
- Competitive salary, plus a complete benefits package including CME and CME allowance, student loan assistance, relocation and much more
- Join our multi-specialty group including: PM&R, Occupational Medicine, Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Pulmonology, Sleep Medicine, General and Orthopedic Surgery, Podiatry, Pediatrics, Ophthalmology and OB/GYN
- Enjoy the great outdoors in a community surrounded by lakes, rivers, parks, campgrounds, ski hills and more!
- Immerse yourself in a thriving city with a historic and retail district alive with activity.
- Take comfort in bringing your family to a family-friendly community recognized statewide for its outstanding public education system.
- Location near three major interstates. Enjoy a quick, 30-minute commute to Madison and only 15 minutes to Wisconsin Dells!
- Take part in living in "the best of both worlds"...small town appeal without the sacrifice of convenience.
- Amtrak station serving Minneapolis and Chicago located in the community.
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.