Perfusionist Job In Zanesville, Ohio
Perfusionist needed for a full-time opportunity in OhioNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Megel Troupe: Sign in to view
Job Quick Facts
* Profession: Perfusionist
* Location: Zanesville, OH
- Bachelors of Science Degree in circulation technology or related degree and certification eligible
- Completion of an accredited perfusion program
- Minimum 1 year of perfusion experience
- Must plan to live within 30 minutes of the facility to respond to call
* Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Approximately 200 cases a year, including TAVR, CABG, Valves, Aortic surgery, Watchman, etc
- Responsibilities include all cardiac surgery perfusion duties such as cell saver, IABP, ISTAT, HMS, and very occasional VAD placement
There are some cell saving duties for the general OR as well
- Prepares various physiologic monitoring instrumentation and circulatory machinery for surgical cases.
- Checks and maintains equipment prior to surgery to ensure proper
- Maintains and operates heart-lung machine
- Assembles and assists with Intra aortic balloon counterpulsation
- Assists director with interviewing and recruitment of new staff
- Utilizes high-speed centrifuge devices to collect, separate, and return blood components to a patient
- Basic Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Healthcare Spending Account
- Dependent Care Spending Account
- Employee Assistance Program Tuition Reimbursement (Education Assistance Program)
- Paid Time Off (vacation, holidays, sick time and personal time)
- Retirement Plan with Employer Match
- Relocation assistance
* Other Info:
- Will be working with 3 other Profusionists (2 full-time, 1 part-time)
- Will work at two facilities
This facility is committed to delivering high quality, compassionate patient care is recognized with numerous award and accreditations for providing a higher level of service than what is typically found in a community of its size including open-heart surgery, trauma care, a Level II special care nursery, neurosurgery and comprehensive cancer services.
Zanesville is a city in and the county seat of Muskingum County, Ohio. It is located less than one hour east of the metro area via Interstate-70. This friendly and quaint bedroom community of Columbus offers the perfect work-life balance of suburban and rural settings with easy access to international airports, national/college sports events. It has two local four-year colleges and a wide range of cultural activities in Columbus, Cleveland, Cincinnati, or Pittsburgh.
Adelphi Medical Staffing places physicians, physician assistants and nurse practitioners for healthcare employers nationwide. We place both full-time and locum tenets opportunities.
Behind every placement is a staff member dedicated to getting it right. Our team of recruiters, consultants and support staff ensures that every provider and client receives excellent customer service. Connecting with each provider’s unique story so that they can find the right job for their lifestyle separates us from other staffing firms.
Learn more at AdelphiMedicalStaffing.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.