General/Adult Psychiatry Job In Rhode Island
Inpatient Unit Chief Of Psychiatry-academic Affiliation - Rhode IslandNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Paul Smallwood: Sign in to view
Fully integrated healthcare system seeking inpatient unit Chief of Psychiatry in Rhode Island.
- The ideal candidate will have an interest in patient care, teaching, and supervision of 29-bed general Psychiatric inpatient unit
- Clinical and academic responsibilities
- Monday through Friday workweek
- Weekend in house call is 10 times per year
- Brown University faculty appointment. The teaching of Psychiatry residents and medical students
- Generous compensation plan with a full benefits package
- State parks, beaches, hiking trails, and a number of colleges and universities
- One hour from Boston and 3 hours to New York city
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.