LPN Job In Pilot Knob, Texas
Emergency Room/Medical Surgery RN needed for a full-time opportunity in MissouriNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Megel Troupe: Sign in to view
Job Quick Facts
* Specialty: Emergency Room/Medical Surgery RN
* Facility Location: Pilot Knob, MO
* Board Requirement: BSN/ASN
* License Requirement: MO
* Certificate Requirements: BLS & ACLS
* Service Setting: Outpatient/Inpatient
* Coverage Reason: Supplemental
* Coverage Type: Scheduled Clinical Hours + Call
* Coverage Period: ASAP - Ongoing
* Shift Schedule: 7p - 7a (36 hours per week; Rotating Weekends)
* Call Schedule: Rotating Call
* Total No. of Critical Beds: 25
* Trauma Center Level: IV (24/7)
* Other Info:
- Contract length is 13 weeks
* EMR: Centric
* Travel, lodging, and malpractice insurance covered
Iron County Medical Center is a small rural 15 swing bed hospital offering Emergency, Laboratory, Surgical, Respiratory and Physical Therapy Services. The facility is committed to setting the standard of excellence in critical access healthcare based on a ‘patient ALWAYS comes first’ philosophy. Through dedicated teamwork, strong leadership, targeted growth, and increased profitability, we will create a medical center that will be the healthcare delivery system of choice for patients, physicians and employees, thus achieving the highest level of compassionate, quality care close to home.
Pilot Knob is a city in Iron County, Missouri. The population was 746 at the 2010 census. It lies eight miles south of Belgrade and thirteen miles east of Centerville, MO. The Battle of Pilot Knob in the fall of 1864 was a notable clash in the area during the Civil War. A museum near the battle site is dedicated to this event. Each third year the Battle of Pilot Knob re-enactment is held at the historic site for everyone to enjoy.
Adelphi Medical Staffing places physicians, physician assistants and nurse practitioners for healthcare employers nationwide. We place both full-time and locum tenets opportunities.
Behind every placement is a staff member dedicated to getting it right. Our team of recruiters, consultants and support staff ensures that every provider and client receives excellent customer service. Connecting with each provider’s unique story so that they can find the right job for their lifestyle separates us from other staffing firms.
Learn more at AdelphiMedicalStaffing.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.