General/Adult Psychiatry Job In Miami, Florida
Psychiatrist Needed in Miami, Florida CPH# JOB-2677809Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
This position is located in Miami, one of the most popular vacation destinations in the world and one of the most popular locations to work.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with the right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Nancy Montgomery directly at 203.663.9416 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Inpatient and outpatient facility
- Make your own schedule
- Full and part time available
- Telepsychiatry option for 3 days per week
- Patients of all ages
- No C&A fellowship needed, but will be working with youth
- Addiction experience preferred
- Gorgeous location
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.