Emergency Medicine Job In Munster, Indiana
Emergency Medicine Opportunity in Indiana CPH# JOB-2678505Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
This hospital-employed opportunity offers a competitive compensation plus bonuses. You will also be offered medical benefits, life insurance/disability, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Chris Ballard at 954.837.2605 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Function as an observational physician in ED observation unit
- Manage 10 to 15 patients per day
- No procedures required
- 7 working days, 3 days first week and 4 days second week
- 30 minutes from Chicago
- Close to colleges and universities
- Area attractive due to the warmer seasons
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.