Nurse Practitioner Job In Massachusetts
Nurse Practitioner Cardiac First Assist Job In MassachusettsNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
We are seeking a talented and experienced Nurse Practitioner to join a team of cardiac specialists to provide advanced cardiac care using state-of-the-art imaging technology and OR's to perform a variety of cardiac surgical operations, including bypass surgery. Experience and expertise in a comprehensive multidisciplinary evaluation of preop patients and 1st assist responsibilities including endoscopic vein and radial artery harvesting is required.?
- National Recognized Heart Care Center
- Anticoagulation clinic and cardiac catherization lab
- Over 750 heart surgeries and 300 TAVR's completed annually
- State-of-the-art Cardiac surgery suites and rehab locations
- Join a team of five experienced advanced practice providers that work closely with the team of cardiac surgeons
- Competitive compensation, generous paid time off and CME allowance negotiated
- Must have a MA license and possess board certification
- Candidates with three years of experience are highly desired
This Level 1 Trauma Center has 716-beds and has an academic affiliation with the University of Massachusetts. The area is home to 5 colleges, with communities that offer dining, shopping, and cultural experiences. Only a two-hour drive to Boston. Major airport is 20 minutes away. There is plenty to do with a growing family in this 4-season wonderland of lakes, wooded areas, hiking trails and scenic parks.?
To schedule a confidential phone screen, please email Robyn Baker at email@example.com or call directly at 781-640-3324.
Job ID#: RB-2103-88171
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.