Emergency Medicine Job In Beckley, West Virginia
Emergency Medicine Physician in Beckley, West Virginia
This job was posted today. Be one of the first 5 applicants.
Beckley, West Virginia 25801
You are perfect for this role if you are :
- Boarded in emergency medicine (EM) with significant experience
- Boarded in internal medicine (IM) with significant experience
- Boarded in family medicine (FM) with significant experience
- Have ACLS, ATLS, and PALS
- Experienced in medium-high acuity
You'll be able to learn and grow alongside the best in emergency medicine, with mentors, education and avenues for professional development that feed into your career path at TeamHealth. You'll also have all the benefits of our powerful national network with rigorous risk management to feel confident in your work. But more importantly, you'll be free to focus on making your work meaningful- with the power to make the right decisions for your patients, as part of a community of clinicians who care as much as you do.
For more than 40 years, TeamHealth's innovative national resources have supported our clinicians as they deliver the best possible patient care. Driven by our commitment to quality and safety, we are proud to be one of the largest integrated healthcare providers in the country.
Apply today and ask about our generous sign-on bonus!
California Applicant Privacy Act: https://www.teamhealth.com/california-applicant-privacy-notice/
- Independent contractor status
- Flexible scheduling
- Lucrative Sign-on bonus
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources, and CME through TeamHealth's online community
- Leadership and growth opportunities to further your career
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program (services assists with everything from financial planning to childcare)
- Practice with confidence as a member of TeamHealth's national Patient Safety Organization