General/Adult Psychiatry Job In Shoreline, Washington
Telepsychiatry/On-site Child/Adolescent Psychiatrist Needed Near Seattle, Washington CPH# JOB-2679243Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses. They also offer medical/dental/vision benefits, 4 weeks of vacation time, relocation assistance, life insurance/disability, CME, a 401(k) retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
You will enjoy working and living in the Seattle area with its upscale population and endless array of great eateries and unique shopping opportunities.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Pamela Mead directly at 203.663.9328 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Child and adolescent psychiatrist
- Option for mix of on-site and telepsychiatry
- Production-based compensation model
- No weekends or call
- Full benefits and retirement plan
- Must be board certified in psychiatry
- Must have fellowship in child/adolescent psychiatry
- Located in the Seattle area
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.