CRNA Job In Miami, Florida
Miami CRNA Position
This job was posted 5 days ago. Be one of the first 5 applicants.
Growing Our Team at Baptist Hospital in Miami! No Call, Flexible Scheduling Opportunities!
Envision Physician Services is seeking CRNA’s to join the highly regarded practice of Kendall Anesthesia Associates (KAA), which has been the sole provider of Anesthesia Services for Baptist Hospital of Miami since its inception in 1960.
• Care Team Model of 32 Anesthesiologists and 58 Allied Health, both CRNAs and AAs.
• Broad case mix including, but not limited to, Neuro, Vascular, General, OB/Gen, Ortho, IR, GI, Cardiac, Interventional Cardiac and Pedi.
• Annual case volume of ~40K
• Team covers main hospital, 24 OR’s, in addition to ASCs and a number of offsite locations.
• No call with flexible scheduling options of 8’s, 10’s and 12’s.
• We offer a robust orientation/onboarding program for new hires; New grads are welcome to apply!
• Benefits eligible day one of employment- No waiting period!
• Company pays 100% of professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
For more information about this opportunity, please contact Ashley Coggin, Senior Clinical Recruiter at 805-717-9408 (texts welcome!) or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit the famed South Beach, head to residential Key Biscayne for an immersion into tropical life, or venture off the beaten path a bit and explore one of the hidden beaches tucked away in this sunny paradise. Greater Miami has truly earned its worldwide reputation for nightlife. Whether you’re looking to see and be seen at Miami’s hottest clubs or prefer a more laid-back experience, you’ll find what you’re looking for in the Magic City.
Envision Physician Services (www.envisionphysicianservices.com) is America’s leading national medical group, providing anesthesiology, emergency medicine, hospital medicine, radiology, surgical services, and women’s and children’s health services to more than 1,800 clinical departments in 45 states and D.C.. As a part of Envision Healthcare, we lead the delivery of care and treat more than 35 million patients every year.
We are focused on what matters most—our patients. By protecting and empowering our team of more than 25,000 clinicians through wellness resources, administrative support, clinical best practices, clinical research, leadership opportunities and more, we deliver the best care to patients when and where they need us most.
Envision Physician Services is built for your career in medicine — wherever it takes you. You’ll find an opportunity that fits your needs, schedule and goals at any stage of your journey.