Family Medicine Job In Maryland
Physician-led Group - Good Work-life Balance - Carroll County, MarylandNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Paul Smallwood: Sign in to view
Work in a multi-specialty group setting with 15 providers.?A strictly outpatient group is actively seeking a Family Medicine physician to join them in Eldersburg, Maryland.
- The client has offices in Eldersburg and Owings Mills, MD
- Primary responsibilities will be in Eldersburg, MD
- Group has the security of hospital employment with the autonomy of private practice. Almost all decisions are made directly by the providers.
- Monday - Friday is strictly outpatient practice.?Work one late evening per week.
- Emphasis on prevention, wellness, and nutrition.
- See adolescents through geriatrics.
- A very solid financial package provided.
About Eldersburg, Maryland
The Eldersburg neighborhood sits between Baltimore and Frederick, Maryland, and is surrounded by expansive forests and Liberty Lake. This small historic town, founded in the 1800s, is a primarily residential area with a mix of modern convenience and quiet, rural living. Many commercial developments line the highways and cross through Eldersburg real estate, but you're still far enough away from the metropolitan area to retain a close-knit community feel. Great practice locations - easy drive to Baltimore!
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.