Palliative Care Job In Wisconsin
Are You Interested In Being A Palliative Care Medical Director?Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
Are you Interested in Being a Palliative Care Medical Director?
- Provide leadership toward the development of Hospice and Palliative Care Program
- Represent hospice and palliative care in collaboration with other physician leaders
- Oversee clinical aspects of hospice program and direct overall patient care policies
- 50 % administrative, 50% clinical
- Provide expert consultation with difficult cases
- Employee of a hospital physician group with numerous referring physicians
- Competitive salary with relocation?
- Full benefits package, including 35 days vacation/CME, health, dental, life insurance, retirement, etc.
Live in Wisconsin in an area that offers the charm, safety, and convenience of small town life, with the diversity and vitality of a metropolitan area. It is the proud home of notable school systems, colleges, and is known across Wisconsin as THE place for shopping. In addition, the region features vibrant cultural venues, a year-round calendar of exciting events, one-of-a-kind museums and fantastic outdoor recreation.?
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.