General/Adult Psychiatry Job In Charleston, South Carolina
Psychiatric Program Director Needed for a Position in Charleston, SC CPH# JOB-2683792Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
This hospital-employed position offers a competitive compensation package and a sign-on bonus. You will also receive malpractice insurance, medical/dental/vision benefits, LTD and STD, sick leave, PTO, life insurance, CME and stipend, a 401(k) retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
You will enjoy living and working minutes from the beautiful white beaches of South Carolina. The community provides great weather, a low cost of living, and lots of Southern hospitality all right on the coast.
At CompHealth, we can help match you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Kyle Birdsall directly at 203.663.9397 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Hospital-employed position with a competitive compensation
- Full comprehensive benefits package
- Program director to build a new psychiatry residency program
- Be responsible for the leadership, organization, operation, and the general administration
- See cognitive disorders and behavioral management of all types of dementia
- See psychotic disorders, personality disorders, and addictive disorders
- Must be board certified with a minimum of 3 years of graduate medical education admin experience
- Must have a minimum of 3 years post-residency participation as an active faculty member
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.