OB/GYN Job In Augusta, Georgia
OB/GYN Needed in Augusta, GANext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Alexandra Morrison: Sign in to view
Well-established and thriving OB/GYN practice in Augusta, GA is seeking OB/GYN to join their practice currently made up of 3 Physicians and 2 Nurse Practitioners.
The right candidates will be:
· BC/BE and trained in OB/GYN at an accredited program
· Highly motivated to achieve success with high standard of work ethic and a teamwork approach
· Robotic training is a plus, but not mandatory
· 2 office locations; One in Augusta, across from Doctors Hospital and has state-of-the art diagnostic and in-office procedural equipment, the other is in Evans, GA which was just named the best place to live in the US by Money in their 50 best places to live in 2020 article.
· Onsite 3D Ultrasound, Colposcopy, Hysteroscope, and Endometrial Ablations.
· Call will be Rotating 1:4
· Competitive compensation commensurate with experience
Doctors Hospital of Augusta is offering the incoming Physician a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits.
As for Augusta, there’s no place like the Classic South. Antebellum mansions, hallowed historic sites and quiet, tree-lined avenues that are perfect for a late summer afternoon stroll. While there are certainly plenty of Southern cities that boast this inviting landscape, there’s something special about our community, something that can’t be replicated in any other place.
Nestled along the banks of the Savannah River, Georgia’s second largest city offers its visitors and residents traditional Southern charm plus all the perks of metro living - arts, culture, shopping, education opportunities, fine cuisine, state-of-the-art healthcare, and sports. Here you can literally soak up the best of all worlds.
We are a 168-bed acute and general care facility serving Sarasota and Manatee counties.
Our Emergency Department is professionally staffed, 24-hours a day, 7-days a week by board certified emergency physicians.
We provide our community a wide range of medical and specialty services as well as outpatient services and diagnostic and rehabilitation services. We have designed our facility with you in mind to provide an easily accessible hospital that meets the growing and changing healthcare needs of the communities we serve.