Pediatric Cardiology Job In Rochester, New York
Pediatric Cardiologist With Electrophysiology Training Needed in New York CPH# JOB-2684949Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
You will receive a salary based on experience and RVU incentive bonus plan. You will also be provided with medical/dental/vision insurance, a flex spending account, vacation/holidays, relocation assistance or a sign-on bonus, CME time and/or stipend, a retirement plan, life insurance/disability, and malpractice insurance.
This opening is located in central New York. The region offers diverse cultural and recreational opportunities' year round as well as easy access to Manhattan, Boston, Washington DC, Philadelphia, the Adirondacks, and the Finger Lakes. It has excellent public and private school choices if you have children.
CompHealth is one of the largest permanent and temporary staffing firms in America. We are expertly trained to help physicians find the right job in the right location. Our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish.
If you are interested, please call or text Sean Doton at 954.837.2667 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. All inquiries are confidential.
- Salary based on experienced plus RVU incentive bonus plan
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Pediatric cardiologist with advanced training in cardiac electrophysiology
- Office hours are Monday through Friday from 7:30 am to 5 pm, call is shared
- See an average of 8 patients per day
- Join 10 pediatric cardiologist and 4 APPs
- Participate in the teaching of medical students, residents, and fellows
- J-1 visa candidates welcome
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.