Otolaryngology Job In Massachusetts
Chair Of Otolaryngology-large Hospital System North Of BostonNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
Chair of Otolaryngology-Large Hospital System North of Boston
Seeking a strong and experienced leader to manage career development, physician and divisional performance, develop new initiatives, develop and oversee the process improvement plans, manage resource allocation within the division, and oversight of day-to-day divisional operations.
- Team includes 8 Staff ENT's and 1 Advanced Practice Provider
- Must possess excellent management and interpersonal skills
- Lead and continue to develop clinicians, researchers, and support staff
- A strong academic background that warrants or has led to appointment at the rank of Associate Professor or Professor is highly desirable?
- Compensation commensurate with experience
- Generous benefit package and paid time off
Located just outside of Boston with easy access to excellent school systems and a short drive to the mountains and the ocean.
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.