General Radiology Job In Ohio
Downtown Columbus, Oh - General Radiology, Partnership OpportunityNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
Riverside Radiology and Interventional Associates is a physician-owned and governed with clinical decisions left to clinical experts in Columbus, OH
- 100% Daytime Coverage and 10 weeks off a year
- RadAssist for specialty consults?
- Partnership track with low buy-in (1-year for experienced, 2-year for new grad)
- Paid call and additional shift pay
- Interests in Nuclear Medicine or MSK welcomed - Specialty reads available?
- Paid healthcare, 401k with corporate contributions, and full benefits
Live and work in Columbus, Ohio, or one of the desirable surrounding suburbs. The city has a great culinary scene with award-winning bars, restaurants to suit all flavors and tastes, and the famed North Shore Arts District. Ideally located, a 2-hour drive will have you in Pittsburgh, Cleveland, and Cincinnati.
For additional information, please contact:?
Job ID: KI-2105-88651
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.