General Surgery Job In Missouri
General Surgery - Employed Position - South-central MissouriNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Paul Smallwood: Sign in to view
A Hospital system in Southern Missouri is interviewing for a General Surgeon to join their team.
- Employed position
- Bread & butter general surgery cases
- Leading compensation
- Full benefits package
The Surgery Department features
- Three fully equipped surgical suites
- Six-bed recovery room
- Laser procedures
- Ultrasonic procedures
- Arthroscopic procedures
- The Surgery Department is staffed with two General Surgeons, two Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetists, five full-time Registered Nurses, and five full-time Surgical Technologists.?
- All of their staff is certified in Basic Life Support and Advanced Cardiac Life Support.?
- The Surgery Department is on-call at the hospital 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- This is a sixty-six-bed, general acute care institution offering medical care for all your primary care needs.?
- Located in south-central Missouri
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.