Urology Job In North Dakota
North Dakota Based Hospital Is In Need Of A UrologistNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Paul Smallwood: Sign in to view
Group of 2 Urologists in Fargo, North Dakota is in need of an additional Urologist to join their group.
- Join 2 Urologists, currently in practice, with 2 Nurse Practitioners
- Leading compensation, production bonus, sign-on bonus, and retention bonus
- Relocation and benefit package
- They will help you build your practice
- Opportunity open for J-1
- Built-in referral pattern from large health system: Regional Service area consists of 25 clinics & 5 hospitals
- Dedicated block time
- Da Vinci Robot, 120 Watt Holmium Laser, Rezum Therapy, UroNav, Urodynamics
- Admissions managed by hospitalist service
- Must be USA BC/BE in Urology for consideration
- The city population is 225,000?
- Safe community
- Great schools
- 4 seasons activities and easy access to surrounding lakes for boating, fishing, hunting, skiing
- Competitive sporting events with AAIPB baseball, USHL hockey, NEFL football, National Premier Soccer League
- Excellent airport with direct flights to Atlanta, Chicago, Dallas, Denver, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Minneapolis/St. Paul, Orlando-Sanford, and Phoenix-Mesa
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.