General/Adult Psychiatry Job In Maine
Medical Director For Inpatient Psychiatry Services - Southern MaineNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Paul Smallwood: Sign in to view
A lead interdisciplinary team of Psychiatrists and Advanced Practice Providers has an opening for a Psychiatry physician to work 50% clinical and 50% administrative in southern Maine. They are part of a large non-profit integrative health system with over 19,000 employees.
About the opportunity
- Earnings close to 300k with a full benefits package
- 50% clinical and 50% administrative
- New state of the art inpatient facility
- 40-bed inpatient behavioral health units with a team of mental health professionals, nurses, case management, and social workers
- Inpatient Psychiatric consults and Emergency Department Acute Care Psychiatry unit
- Day shift
- Faculty appointment with Tufts University School of Medicine
- Located 90 miles from Boston. 35 miles to Portland
- Close to the New Hampshire border with several mountains and lakes nearby
- A population of 21,000 and growing
The City is a regional service center focused on quality of life and maintaining a strong sense of community and hometown appeal. Jobs, commerce, retail, quality affordable housing, and economic growth have become the focus of strengthening our Community for the future.
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.