General Patient Care Job In Los Gatos, California
Stanford NP/PA Primary Care Los GatosNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now
Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant, Primary Care
University Medical Partners
Los Gatos, CA
University Medical Partners (UMP), a partner of Stanford Medicine, is seeking a full-time BC/BE Primary Care Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to join our clinic network in Los Gatos, CA
- Seeking a full-time Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner
- Minimum 1-2 years of primary care or urgent care experience required
- Group includes 5 Family Medicine physicians and 1 APP (Advanced Practice Provider)
- Practice utilizes EPIC electronic health records
- 50% Support: In direct patient care, RX refills, MyHealth messages and phone calls in the morning
- 50% Patient care: Walk-ins, physicals and acute needs in the afternoon
- Practice contributes to Stanford Hospitals and Clinics’ research, health education and community service missions
- Full range family medicine practice including infants, children, and common gyn procedures
Why practice with us?
- Competitive salary and generous benefit package including 401k, malpractice coverage and more
- Collaborative and collegial environment
- Physician-led and managed Medical Group
- Partner with Stanford University School of Medicine Faculty
- We utilize EPIC as our electronic medical record
- Relocation allowance
University Medical Partners, Inc. is a California professional corporation owned and led by physicians and other healthcare practitioners. We aim to enhance group and individual performance through a unified and high-quality clinician-led network.
Our mission is to deliver on the promise of Precision Health and Wellness to our patients, their families, and the community we serve. We partner with Stanford Medicine in a common vision of clinical excellence, education, and innovation.
Providers of personalized, full-spectrum family medical care including women's health, maternity, sports medicine and preventive care for all ages in the South Bay since 1977, we are your "medical home." We keep you healthy, provide care when you're ill, and, when needed, coordinate sub-specialty care.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
To apply, please send a copy of your CV
Anchored by Stanford Health Care and the Stanford School of Medicine, University HealthCare Alliance (UHA) is dedicated to providing the highest standards of clinical excellence in order to ensure access for Bay Area patients to leading providers, while contributing to Stanford University’s well-respected Stanford Hospital and Clinics’ transformation into a broader and more integrated regional health system. Together, UHA and Stanford are pioneering new ways to practice medicine across multiple locations, using Stanford’s advanced resources to create seamless continuity of care for every patient.