Urology Job In Indiana
Urologist Position in Indiana CPH# JOB-2691602Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
You will receive a competitive compensation package with incentives/bonuses. If you work full time you will also be provided with medical benefits, loan repayment assistance, vacation/holidays, relocation assistance, a commencement bonus, CME time and/or stipend, a retirement plan, life insurance/disability, and malpractice insurance.
CompHealth is one of the largest permanent and temporary staffing firms in America. We are expertly trained to help physicians find the right job in the right location. Our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish.
If you are interested, please contact Trevor Jensen at 801.930.3776 or send your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Employed position with a competitive compensation package
- Commencement bonus and loan repayment assistance available
- Open to part time, full time, and/or weekend coverage
- Join a large group of 13 urologists and 9 mid-level providers
- Call is 1 week every 11 weeks
- When on call there will be no clinic or scheduled surgeries
- Access to da Vinci robot, robotic experience is a plus
- New graduates and experienced candidates are welcome to apply
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.