Colorectal Surgery Job In
Group Practice in New York Needs a Colorectal Surgeon CPH# JOB-2687956Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
You will receive a generous compensation package. You will also be provided with CME time and/or stipend, a retirement plan and profit sharing, medical/dental/vision benefits, flexible spending accounts, life insurance/disability, AD&D insurance, occurrence-based malpractice coverage, and more.
At CompHealth, we can match you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please call Ana Primeau directly at 203.663.9337 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Excellent competitive compensation and benefits package
- Large, progressive, and financially thriving physician-owned MSG
- Join another colorectal surgeon
- Admit to 1 hospital, a level 3 trauma center
- State-of-the-art equipment
- 2 da Vinci robots
- Fellowship trained CRS with a CT or NY license preferred
- Within commuting distance from NYC, CT, and NJ
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.