Breast Surgery Job In Oklahoma
Join Established Breast Practice In Northeastern OklahomaNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
Join Established Breast Practice in Northeastern Oklahoma
Oklahoma based clinic is recognized as the premier, multi-specialty health care group in northeastern Oklahoma.?
- Healthcare system has over 1,200 beds and has been providing hope, health and healing to its patients for over 100 years.?
- It has grown to employ nearly 300 exceptional healthcare providers and 800+ support staff.?
- With a presence in 19 northeastern Oklahoma communities and maintaining over 70 clinic locations, they offer close to 30 specialties to address the needs of the communities they serve.
- Seeking a fellowship trained breast surgeon in northeastern Oklahoma to join an established group that includes a general surgeon that specializes in breast surgery and a nurse practitioner.?
- This practice has a tenured support staff and is located on the main campus of the Medical Center.?
- With the support of multiple oncologists and primary care providers, referrals are bountiful.?
- This would be an opportunity to quickly build a practice with a reputable organization that offers a supportive, collegial work environment.
- Compensation and benefits are competitive.?
- They include malpractice insurance, relocation, commencement bonus, CME allowance, vacation, standard health and dental plans and a rich retirement savings plan.
- Located in northeastern Oklahoma
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.