Pulmonary Critical Care Job In Dickson, Tennessee
Pulmonary and Critical Care Opportunity in Dickson, TN
This job was posted 1 day ago. Be one of the first 5 applicants.
Join a respected, hardworking and visionary pulmonary and critical care physician only 40 minutes from downtown Nashville, Tennessee.
• Board eligible or board certified in pulmonary and critical care medicine
• 2022 fellow or practicing physician looking to make a career move
• Income Guarantee
• Sign on Bonus
• Relocation assistance
• Eligible to become a shareholder of the medical group after three years
About TriStar Horizon Medical Center and Dickson Medical Associates:
• Fully accredited, 157-bed regional medical center offering a full-array of services including cardiology, diagnostic imaging, emergency, inpatient rehabilitation, oncology, orthopaedics, surgical and women’s services
• Our satellite campus, TriStar Natchez, offers imaging and oncology services, as well as 24/7, full-service ER that provides the same services as our main campus emergency room
• Dickson Medical Associates is a multi-specialty medical group of 34 providers with experience in over 15 specialties
• Office located on TriStar Horizon Medical Center’s campus
• Unmet community need coupled with practice growth prompting search efforts
• Only pulmonary/critical care on staff
• Practice is 100% pulmonary/critical care with no internal medicine
• Average 15-20 patients per day
• Call coverage will be 1:2 with the addition of the new provider (telemedicine available and infrequent call)
• Modern hospital with 10-bed ICU
• Active hospitalist program, rarely called in after hours
Dickson, TN offers a quaint community with the conveniences of big city life and only 34 miles from Nashville. Middle Tennessee is well known for beautiful scenery, communities that are rich in history, a mild four-season climate and outstanding entertainment. Growing community with vibrant downtown district that offers boutiques, businesses, brewery, restaurants and more.
Dickson, Tennessee, in Dickson county, is 31 miles south of Clarksville, Tennessee and 34 miles west of Nashville, Tennessee. The city is located inside the Nashville metropolitan area. The population was 12,244 at the 2000 census.
Dickson offers a wide variety of recreational opportunities, including the Montgomery Bell State Park and the Broadway Drive-in Theater. Local annual celebrations include the Dickson County Fair.
True to its mission, MountainView Hospital is a provider of compassionate, quality health care in the heart of Northwest Las Vegas. MountainView Hospital has more than 1,200 physicians on its medical staff representing 36 medical specialties. Our team of highly skilled physicians, along with experienced nurses and other health professionals, provide a comprehensive, advanced range of health care services. These include: state-of-the-art surgical and emergency services; cardiovascular services; women's services including ""Birthday Suites""; an extensive, advanced range of outpatient and diagnostic services and much more. For patients and families, this means an unparalleled depth and breadth of medical expertise close to home.
MountainView Hospital continues to achieve high levels of patient satisfaction -- an affirmation that we are listening to our community and meeting the health care needs of Northwest Las Vegas. And, like the community we serve, MountainView Hospital continues to grow, learn and innovate. So as the health care needs of you and your family evolve, we're with you every step of the way.