Physician Assistant Job In Alabama
Sound Financial Value-based Practices In Birmingham, Al Area!Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
We are assisting a well-established, modern, state-of-the-art practice in the recruitment of additional providers in Alabaster, Alabama.
- Group is expanding its area and is opening a new site in Alabaster, AL, just south of Birmingham.
- Group hopes to build a practice with 3 primary care physicians and 3 advanced practice providers at this site.
- Financial backing from private equity firm.
- The ideal candidate could see patients of all ages but the group is flexible.?High geriatric population.
- Strictly outpatient setting- Normal Mon thru Fri schedule.
- Candidate must have at least 2-years of primary care experience after completion of NP or PA program.
- $95K to $110K guarantee to get candidate started. Solid benefits package
- Excellent financial potential
About Alabaster, Alabma
The City of Alabaster is a wonderful place to raise a family. That is why more and more residents have flocked to Alabaster, making it, by far, the largest city in Shelby County. Population figures put Alabaster&'s population at close to 33,000. Alabaster has become a well-rounded community with a wide variety of entertainment, recreation, healthcare, and retail. That makes Alabaster a great place to live and do business.
Alabaster is approximately 30 miles south of Birmingham, Alabama. It is located within Shelby County very near the geographic center of the state. The City is proud to offer many options for its&' residents and stakeholders relative to economic, retail, industrial, healthcare industries.
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.