Hematology Oncology Job In Massachusetts
Hematology Physician - Tufts Teaching HospitalNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
Physician-led multi-disciplinary group practice with 500 Physicians has a need for a Hematology physician due to growth in the community.
About the opportunity
- Hematologist with interest in benign and malignant blood diseases
- 300-bed hospital with Level 1 trauma center. Primary teaching hospital for Tufts University School of Medicine
- Freestanding cancer center with state of the art infusion, radiation oncology, and outpatient surgical services
- Affiliation with Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Stem cell transplantation for treatment of hematologic malignancies, clinical trials and an active therapeutic apheresis program, radiation oncology, and interventional oncology treatment
- Leading compensation and full benefits package
- Located 16 miles north of Boston
- Excellent educational opportunities
- Cultural activities
- Close to seacoast and mountains.
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.