OB/GYN Job In Nashville, Tennessee
OB/GYN Hospitalist Needed in Nashville, Tennessee CPH# JOB-2694633Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
Nashville, TN is one of the most exciting and happening places in the United States. You will enjoy some of the best music in the country and get to meet entrepreneurs and talented people from all walks of life. The city offers world-class shopping, entertainment, and dining experiences 2nd to none.
At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
If you are interested, please contact Van Ruttley directly at 203.663.9389 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job #2694633.
- Tuition reimbursement assistance
- Full benefits including malpractice (tail coverage) and CME
- Join 5 OB/GYN hospitalists and and 5 experience CNM work 7 to 8, 24-hour shifts per month
- Private call coverage/emergency response
- OB triage, admissions, inpatient care, and delivery for unassigned patients
- Must have OB and GYN cases to get credentialed
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities
- Must be board certified in OB/GYN
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.