General/Adult Psychiatry Job In
Part-Time Outpatient Adult Psychiatrist Opportunity in Pennsylvania CPH# JOB-2698069Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
You will enjoy working in Jermyn, located 10 miles north of Scranton, one of the largest cities in Pennsylvania. Jermyn is a borough in Lackawanna County, on the Lackawanna River.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
Contact Joanne Davies at 203.663.9339 or email your CV and reference to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job #2698069.
- Employed position, malpractice with tail, PTO, and eligible for NHSC loan repayment
- Adult outpatient psychiatry
- Academic component
- Work 2 full days and 1 half day, very light call as residents normally will take the call
- Supervise NPs and oversee clinic learning environment
- Board certified or board eligible
- Academic experience preferred, but no required
- Final year residents and fellows are welcomed
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.