Otolaryngology Job In Kentucky
ENT Needed in Kentucky CPH# JOB-2698721Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
We have many exciting opportunities available, as we are one of the largest and most reputable staffing firms in the United States. Our consultants are known for their expertise, so when a CompHealth consultant represents you, our clients pay attention.
Please contact Trevor Jensen at 801.930.3776 or send your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Base salary plus wRVU production incentive and a residency stipend is available
- Benefits package includes medical debt assistance, sign-on bonus, and relocation allowance
- Join an already established successful practice
- Inherit a patient base day one, full patient load in the clinic
- Practice boasts a strong audiology practice
- Option to offer allergy services as well as see both adult and pediatric patients
- Join 2 other ENT physicians and share a 1:3 call
- Board certified or board eligible and H-1B visas candidates are welcomed
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.