Hematology Oncology Job In Massachusetts
Hematology Oncology Physician For Established Practice - Seaside CommunityNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
Busy, well-established Hematology/Oncology practice is seeking another to join them in this seaside community.
- Need is due to an increase in volume
- On-site lab and infusion
- 4 day work week
- Employed position
- The call is 1 night per week and 1 weekend per month
- No admitting or rounding
- Generous compensation plan and benefits
- This is a small community of approximately 4,000 year-round residents with a surging population in the summer months as this is a seaside vacation destination?
- Top-rated beaches, historic village district with boutiques and restaurants?
- Take the ferry to Nantucket or Martha's Vineyard. Providence and Boston are just a one hour drive
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.