OB/GYN Job In South Carolina
Close To Hilton Head Island And Charleston, Sc - Ob/gynNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
We are scheduling interviews with a Walterboro, SC practice adding another OB/GYN physician to their established practice.?
- You will have a light call schedule of 1:4 and the hospital has an OB Hospitalist Program?
- The hospital delivers 27-35 babies a month
- Updated Robotics available
- In-office ultrasounds
- Enjoy the convenience of a hospital and surgery center immediately adjacent to the office?
- Hospital ranks in the top 15 percent of U.S. hospitals for quality care
- Leading base, production bonuses, full benefits, 401K, profit sharing, signing bonus
This is a beautiful, family-friendly community with excellent schools.?At just 1-hour from downtown Charleston, expect a quieter pace of life and a more affordable cost of living, yet you won't be sacrificing big city access and amenities.?Much like the rest of the Charleston area, Walterboro is surrounded by water offering you plenty of opportunities to fish, boat, kayak, play, or relax on the water!?Enjoy the best of both worlds with easy, southern living and easy access to big-city amenities.?It is just a short drive to some of the Southeast's most popular destinations, including the cultural centers of Charleston and Savannah, the golf and resorts mecca of Hilton Head and within an hour of many of South Carolina's famous beach communities.
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.