Otolaryngology Job In Corona, California
ENT Is Needed in Southern California CPH# JOB-2705299Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
CompHealth has employed positions, partnership-track opportunities, and independent contractor positions, so you can choose what is best for you. These positions offer a variety of compensations and benefits that can be discussed with your consultant to best fit your needs.
Please contact Trevor Jensen at 801.930.3776 or send your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Loan repayment available
- Partnership track, 18 months as an associate and then become a shareholder
- Candidate must be able to start this year
- Join a group of 3 ENTs, call is 1:5
- Group owns their own surgery center
- Admit to 2 hospitals
- Prefer at least 3 years of experience
- Must be board certified
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.