General/Adult Psychiatry Job In Chicago, Illinois
Psychiatrist - Tele Psych / Tele Health (J1 or H1B Accepted)Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call David Wolfe: Sign in to view
Chicago, Illinois 60622
Mission centered FQHC seeks a Psychiatrist that is IL licensed for a TelePsych / Tele Health setting!
- Low patient volume, 6-12 patients per day, 60 min evals, 30 min follow ups. No call and no weekends.
- Intakes are done by a therapist before the eval
- TelePsych – work from home, only need to come in the office 1 day a week
- Very supportive collegial team
- Flexible FQHC able to adjust to needs of community and staff; every team member has a voice.
- Almost 2 months off per year in paid time off. 1 month vacation plus 2.8 weeks in paid holidays – wow!
- salary plus incentives, student school repayment NHSC, sign on bonus, excellent health, retirement benefits
About the role:
- 24-32 hours of direct patient care and indirect care with Primary care provider consults, 8 hours of admin time.
- Can see adults or kids.
- Lots of Spanish speaking patients
- This is collaborative setting vs solo setting.
- This is working with 3 Psych NPs and 1 Psychiatrist
- Spanish speaker ideal – but not required.
- BE, BC not required.
- Ideal person is going to work well with patients, can handle complex socioeconomic issues, handle emergencies well, flex with needs of the group, and will build a strong relationship with the Prim care provider
- Must work at least 1 day a week on-site in either Chicago or Evanston or Waukegan, IL – you can work 4 days TeleHealth - mobile and 1 day on-site or more than 1 day on-site.
We place APPs and MDs in all 50 states for over 700 health systems. We only do permanent placements. We find you your ideal position. Let us know exactly what you want!