Pain Management Job In Ohio
Pain Physician, PM&R or NeurologistNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call David Wolfe: Sign in to view
A Leading provider in pain management centers is looking to hire an Anesthesiologist, Anesthesia-Pain, PM&R or Neurologist in their Pain Clinic!
Come join a leading provider group that is making a big impact in their community through interventional pain management!
Your Role with the Company:
- Outpatient Hospital Clinic – most clinics are M-F typical outpatient hours, no call, no nights, no weekends, no holidays
- Hospital based outpatient clinic
Benefits and Features:
· salary, depending on experience
· Reimbursement for Health expenses and CME
· Malpractice paid
2 year income guarantee and then move to a collections based model.
· Leading provider of balanced, quality, hospital-based pain management centers
· Diversely talented team that works closely with partnering hospitals to organize pain as a service line and maximize hospital resources and services
· Implement robust quality metrics related to procedure outcomes, patient satisfaction, pain control and patient accountability
· A balanced approach to pain management includes the tailored use of medication, physical therapy and interventional procedures to treat acute and chronic pain
- Anesthesiologist, Anesthesia-Pain, PM&R - Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation (PM&R) or Neurologist
We place APPs and MDs in all 50 states for over 700 health systems. We only do permanent placements. We find you your ideal position. Let us know exactly what you want!