Physician Assistant Job In Portland, Oregon
General Surgery Physician AssistantNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Megel Troupe: Sign in to view
Job Quick Facts
• Specialty: General Surgery Physician Assistant
• Facility Location: Portland, OR
• Board Requirement: BC/BE
• License Requirement: OR & DEA
• Certification Requirement: BLS
• Service Setting: Inpatient/Outpatient
• Reason for Need: Supplemental
• Coverage Type: Scheduled Clinical Hours + Call
• Coverage Period: Dec. 31, 2021 - Mar. 19, 2022
• Shift Schedule: M-F
- Hospital: 6 hours; Clinic: 2 hours
• Call Schedule: 5 weekends through the time frame
• Call Type: Beeper?
• % of Practice: 100% Adult
- Office: 20%; Hospital: 80%
• Patient Census: 10-20; Scheduled: 90%; Add Ons: 10%
• Physicians in Practice: 4; 3 PA's
• Support Staff: Physicians, MAs & Front Office
• Is the locum physician required to supervise? Yes; HBO, which will involve MA or RN
• Lab & Xray onsite
• EMR: EPIC
• Hospital Privileges available: Yes
• Privileges Timeframe: 90-120 days
• Travel, lodging, and malpractice insurance covered
Adelphi Medical Staffing places physicians, physician assistants and nurse practitioners for healthcare employers nationwide. We place both full-time and locum tenets opportunities.
Behind every placement is a staff member dedicated to getting it right. Our team of recruiters, consultants and support staff ensures that every provider and client receives excellent customer service. Connecting with each provider’s unique story so that they can find the right job for their lifestyle separates us from other staffing firms.
Learn more at AdelphiMedicalStaffing.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.