General/Adult Psychiatry Job In North Dakota
Inpatient Child Psychiatry In Grand Forks County, Nd - 300k Salary + 60k Sign-onNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
Inpatient - See all ages and practice in a brand new hospital - Upper Midwest
A community-owned, integrated health system in Grand Forks, North Dakota is adding a BC/BE child & adolescent trained Psychiatrist for a full-time, permanent, and employed position. Work in a brand-new hospital that will be completed in 2022.
- Inpatient practice setting
- Should be comfortable with patients of all ages
- Strong support from EM physicians during nights and weekends
- Practice consists of Psychopharmacology, ER Evaluation, Consults, ECT, Intake Evaluations, Individual Therapy and Group Therapy
Competitive compensation and comprehensive benefit package including:
- $300,000 salary guarantee or wRVU, whichever is higher
- $60,000 sign on bonus w/ 3 year commitment?
- Medical, dental and vision insurance?
- Retirement plans
- Paid malpractice insurance including tail coverage
- Relocation and immigration allowance (H1-B visa assistance)
- Generous vacation and CME time off
Grand Forks, North Dakota
- Experience all four seasons in beautiful eastern North Dakota
- Grand Forks is a community of over 55,000 residents?
- Excellent school system, safe neighborhoods, low crime rate, affordable housing, and an abundance of cultural and recreational activities
- Enjoy spacious city parks, great local fishing, collegiate sports, an abundance of local shopping, superb arts and culture community, excellent restaurants, and hotels
- The city is home to The University of North Dakota (UND), which is one of 47 public universities in the country with both a medical school and an accredited law school
- Located on the state line of North Dakota and Minnesota, you?re only 80 miles from both the US/Canadian border and Fargo, ND
- Grand Forks has an International Airport, making travel easy 😊
- This is an outdoor lover?s paradise, and it is waiting for you!
To discuss this position further, please apply with a confidential copy of your CV.
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.